- LOGIN with your Sheridan user account; the same username and password you use to access your Sheridan email.
In order to upload a video or image to this site, you must first have one of your own videos or image files ready. You can record a video on any video camera, on your phone, directly upload from your webcam, or you can make something on your computer.
It is also possible to convert Powerpoint Presentations (ppt / pptx files) into Flash Video (flv) files. There are various free and paid applications which do this. We do not support any one application, however, doing a google search will yield many free alternatives: SEARCH:Convert PPT to Flash Freeware.
Do not post other people's work.
Do not post copyrighted material.
You may use most popular formats & codecs (FLV, WMV, MPEG4, MOV, AVI MPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc).
Ensure your video/image submission is
smaller than 200MB
You're ready to upload!
- Click the UPLOAD button once you are logged into your account. Note the UPLOAD button (shown below) will become available only after you have LOGGED IN.
- Enter as much information about your submission as possible, including TITLE, DESCRIPTION, TAGS, and select an appropriate
CHANNEL (select the 'Shine Brighter Showcase' for work that you're proud to show and share. Select the 'Shine Brighter Playground' for stuff that's more experimental or just for fun)! Include your name, program and year (actual or anticipated) of graduation. Indicate your location on the map! The more information you include, the easier it is for people to find your work.
- Click the “Browse” button to browse for the file you want to upload.
- That's it! Remember, it may take a few minutes for your submission to appear on the website. Happy sharing!